Medicine Buddha (Bhaiṣajyaguru)
Origin: October 2021/China-Tibet-Lhasa
Drawing time: 3 months
Raw material: Tibetan cloth, natural ore pigments
The painter chanted sutras and painted them with ingredients. The works are painted with mineral pigments of Tibetan heritage, turquoise/red coral/agate as the main pigments, with precious mineral gems such as pearl, agate and cinnabar, saffron, rhubarb, blue ingot and other animal and plant pigments. Pure gold pull gold line, exquisite, dripping, fine painting, as god, visible painter deep skills. Medicine Buddha looks charitable and solemn, his body is blue with black hair in a bun. His ears hang down on his shoulders. He is dressed in A Buddha costume, with his right arm exposed on his chest. Hold the fruit branch of Chebula terminalis in front of your right knee, hold the Buddha bowl in front of your left navel, and put your feet in the center of the lotus throne. Behind the halo, auspicious clouds, distant mountains.
Medicine Buddha, also known as the medicine Buddha, is an oriental giant Buddha in a pure glass world. Pharmacist refers to a doctor who can cure greed, anger and delusion. So that all sentient beings have their wishes fulfilled, especially wish all sentient beings to complete their roots, eliminate diseases, and free themselves from difficulties. Thus, it is known as the Buddha of medicine for eliminating disasters and prolonging life.
1. Thangka can't be placed in a wet place, let alone get water. For example, the south is no better than the north, and the air is relatively humid, so the Thangka should be cooled regularly and kept dry as much as possible, otherwise it will fade.
2. Don't expose the sun, because Thangka is painted on cotton cloth. If it is exposed to the sun, the cotton cloth will expand and open the color on the picture and crack it, and try to put Thangka at constant temperature.
3. Thangka should not smoke for a long time. Although it is painted with ore, plants, gold, etc., long-term smoke will also make Thangka's surface slightly yellow, and gold oxidation is relatively old.
4. The dust on the surface of Thangka can be gently wiped clean. Wet cloths and cotton balls can't be wiped, nor can chemical cleaners be stained with Thangka.
5. When collecting, you can scroll, but when collecting the scroll, you must iron the edge of Thangka flat, and cover the heart of Thangka with several layers of cotton paper to keep the same thickness as the edge of the painting. The Tangka painter of this site recommends not to roll it up and save it for a long time.
BTSAN PO ensures North American shipping
2. Ship time
Orders placed online are shipped within a period on the product sheets from the date of order confirmation. If the stock allows, your package is prepared by BTSAN PO teams with special care within 2 business days and will be handled by the BTSAN PO selected carrier, shipping period 7-15 business days. If you prefer Fedex or DHL shipping will be an additional $30 for 5 to 7 business days.
You will be notified of the shipment of your order and its estimated delivery date via email.
However, the health crisis prevents us from being as reactive as usual. Unfortunately, the delivery times of the orders as well as the repair time are slightly extended.
Our whole team is working very hard to maintain a qualitative service despite the current situation. Thank you for your understanding.
For all purchases made on our website, you may exercise your Right to Withdrawal or return the item received within 24 hours following the delivery of the order, contact us by email within 2 days after delivery, 5 days after delivery of your right to return.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
Thangka painting products belong to intangible heritage cultural art, once sold can not be returned or exchanged. Thank you for your understanding.
High Jewelry, Dzi Beads, or personalized orders, once placed, can not be returned or exchanged. Thank you for your understanding.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with the following guidelines:
• Purchases must be accompanied by the return from completed;
• Items must be returned in their original condition, unmounted, with their original certificate of authenticity and packaging.
BTSAN PO reserves the right not to accept products that do not meet these conditions and to return them to customers if necessary.
BTSAN PO 确保北美运输
在线下的订单将在订单确认之日起产品表上的一段时间内发货。如果库存允许，您的包裹将由 BTSAN PO 团队在 2 个工作日内特别小心地准备好，并将由 BTSAN PO 选定的承运人处理，运输周期为 7-15 个工作日。如果您更喜欢 Fedex 或 DHL，则 5 到 7 个工作日内需要额外支付 30 美元。
对于在我们网站上进行的所有购买，您可以在订单交付后 24 小时内行使您的撤回权或退回收到的物品，在交付后 2 天内通过电子邮件与我们联系，在您的退货权交付后 5 天内通过电子邮件联系我们。
BTSAN PO 保留不接受不符合这些条件的产品并在必要时将其退回给客户的权利。
1. Why is it unique?
Our products are unique items because of the different sizes/shapes of the ores, the different designs and carving techniques, or some of them belong to the medieval products, only one piece.
2. The source of the product?
Our products come from China, Tibet, Nepal and other countries and regions.
3. Are they handicrafts?
Thangka paintings and jewelry are pure handicrafts.
4. What is the packaging like?
We have a complete set of jewelry and thangka packaging gift boxes, as well as the plane box during transport. There is also a product care card in the package. Some necklace products are equipped with a replacement chain for you to choose.
5. What kind of person is it for?
Our products are suitable for all people, especially those who like jewelry collections and have certain beliefs.
6. Can I give it as a gift?
Our products can be given as gifts to your favorite people, it also has a certain collection value.
7. Why can't Thangka be returned or exchanged?
Thangka belongs to intangible heritage cultural art, thank you for your understanding.
8. Working hours
Timezone (GMT-05:00)Eastern Time (US & Canada), Monday to Friday 10:00am-22:00pm.
时区 (GMT-05:00)东部时间 (美国 & 加拿大) 周一至周五10:00 am-22:00 pm